Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A new heart today

I have made this heart today. And below some details of my work on it.

Jeg har laget dette hjertet i dag. Og under er det noen detaljer av det jeg har gjort.

I started to make som small flowers by using lazy daisy stitces. And put a little bead in the middle.

Jeg startet med å lage noen små blomster av lazy daisy sting. Og satte en liten perle i midten.

Then I made a row of closed buttonhole stitches with a pearl in the end and some gold stitches.

Så lagde jeg en rad med lukkede knapphullssting med en perle på enden og noen små gullsting.

Then I made a row of flowers using lazy daisy stitches with som beads.

Og så lagde jeg en rekke med blomster av lazy daisy sting og noen paljetter.

To finish it I had to put this little brick which says "Made with love". And that's true. I love quilting.

For å avslutte det hele måtte jeg sy på brikken som sier "Made with love". Og det er sant. Jeg elsker å quilte.


I get a lot of inspiration from In a minute ago. Do you wonder how to do som stithes you can look it up in the stitch dictionary.

Jeg får masse inspirasjon fra In a minute ago. Lurer du på hvordan du skal lage noen sting kan du bare slå opp i stingleksikonet der.

4 comments:

Barbara C said...

I love seeing all the beautiful hearts that people are making. The one you made with the embroidered lady is fun and lovely. I think your bi-lingual blog is wonderful--it makes your work available to a wide audience. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Micki said...

Your stitching on this piece is very lovely.

Cathi said...

You do beautiful work! I love the CQ work, I only hope to be so good when I start my round robin!

Judy said...

That stitch dictionary is wonderful!! Thanks so much for the link! I think your work is wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails