Sunday, October 15, 2006

My autumn handbag

My new handbag is finished. This is the one I showed you all some weeks ago. I was joining a class to make this. And this evening i did the last stitches on it. I am very pleased with it. A perefect size for me, with a lot of pockets both inside and outside. Bjørg have designed some really neat details on it. I am going to use this one at work tomorrow.

I have not done much quilty this weekend. Preparing for the party and having visitors have been the main goals this weekend. But this evening I took time to finish this bag. And I did some more handquilting on my "Say it with flowers" in front of the tv.

Half of october is already gone. Where is it???? I feel I have done so little. The days just rush away. I am longing for more relaxing days. I need som relaxing days. Time to quilt. I have so many ideas, but do not find time to start on them. What about my plans to make christmasgifts? I have applyed for more hours a day, but I not got an answer on that yet.

Going to bed now. Sweet dreams to you all.

Maybe tomorrow will be a bit more relaxing.

LOL My DD took a photo of me in front of my laptop writing this post. I enjoy sitting by the kitchentable writing.

14 comments:

Sigrun said...

Kjempelekker veske May-Britt!

Sweet P said...

I love your handbag. The colors are great. I also like the tile on your kitchen wall. You look very studious at the kitchen table.

Julia said...

love the bag, the colours are lovely and will be very useful..
You are deep in concentration on your lap top..

Tazzie said...

Your handbag is just lovely, the colours are just great, the ochre reminds me of the outback here. Nice to see you there!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Libby said...

It's fun to get a peek at you while you blog *s* Enjoy your new bag and all the compliments you are sure to receive at work tomorrow *s*

Anonymous said...

The bag is just gorgeous. I love the colors. I'm sure you will get tons of compliments on it tomorrow.

tami said...

Great handbag. The colors are perfect for fall.

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful handbag. I love the colours.

ForestJane said...

Nice handbag there!

I'm also impressed by the polished wood of the steps the bag is displayed on, looks very nice. :)

Jenni said...

The bag is lovely. Do you have a lot of unpainted pine in your house?

Angie said...

Love that handbag, May Brit!! Gorgeous autumn colors....do you need my snail mail addy??? ROFL

Nina In Norway said...

Palle min! Den hadde jo passa perfekt.....

Anonymous said...

Duuu - den vesken kan du "bare" sende nedover til Grimstad - hi hi. Rålekker - nydelige farger. Gleder meg til å se den i virkeligheten.
Klem fra Anita T.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Love your new bag! Yes! A beautiful pic of my "birthday twin". Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails