Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another new project

First I finished the bag I started this weekend. I only had to sew on the handles so it was fast and easy done. And I have delivered it at the quiltshop as a model for the new fabrics. And perhaps someone will buy it. It is too sweet for me LOL Not really my kind of fabrics.
And then.............

I really needed a new project like (as Hanne always says) a new hole in my head. But I got so inspired from another blog yesterday. And showing it to my friend Nancy she provided me with an EQfile she made for me today. So I just had to start................

wonder what I'm doing

wait and see

there is more to me done on it

or do you want to take a guess what it is???

Saying for today:
Laughing helps,
it's like jogging on the inside!

13 comments:

Elin said...

Are there going to be some circles and some applique?? Very nice!!!

Libby said...

Ahhh - a secret project *s* I will try to wait patiently to see the next step.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Bag is just gorgeous...great colours.

Gypsy Quilter said...

I think my life would get pretty dull if I didn't start a new project at least once a week. Love the new bag. Too cute!

Nancy in Norway said...

Hey, that was quick sewing! I might make stars too SMILE

Anne Ida said...

What a delicate and pretty bag! Hope it will be a success at the quilt shop!

Hmmmm... no idea what you are going to use those stars for! But they look great!

Stina Blomgren said...

A new project...great idea...maybe that´s why I can´t do anything today...just sit infront my Mac...and look at all wonderful things made out in the world!!!
And I DO love your bag..;D
Secrets...aren´t that word very special...you got me hooked...!

sewkalico said...

Great stars!

Anita said...

Your bag is lovely! I have just bought that pattern too!

Hanne said...

I have looked at your star projects for days now. It is so cute :-)
Is there a photo of the original somewhere ?
The bag turned out great too !
Have a wonderful 17. May!

Bec said...

I love your 'sherbert' bag. The colours are gorgeous. I am part way through making one in gingerblossom fabrics.
I have been lurking for a while and enjoy reading your posts and seeing your projects. *grin*
Bec xxx

Donna said...

I love the new bag! It is so cute.

Can't wait to see the new project completed. It is lovely as it is!

I am having a give away on my blog that you may be interested in. Check it out at www.donnasintheattic.typepad.com.

It only involves a fat quarter!

Have a great day!

Donna

CIELO said...

Wow Donna... you are a busy busy bee! Can't believe you made that awesome bag in a week.... and then again, you are looking for more to do.... wow! :)

Have a lovely day, my friend

cielo

Related Posts with Thumbnails