Monday, May 10, 2010

Still focusing

I am still focusing on my autumn houses.

Finished block # 3

and already on my way with block # 4.

I have to prepare one or two more blocks today,
because in two days Hanne and Bente comes for a visit.
3 days with sewing, laughter
and a little quilt trip to some quilt shops.
We did a quiltsafari last year too,
and it is the same shops we will visit this time too

In april Hanne came up with a challenge called "On the road". She gave me and Bente a little piece of fabric, some silk ribbons and a zipper. I manage to finish my project with it yesterday. Can't show you until later. It has to be a secret until Hanne, Bente and I meet.

Saying for today:

Curiosity is one of the great
secrets of happiness.


6 comments:

Lurline said...

Love your houses!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Liven said...

Høres kjekt ut å få slikt "inspirerende besøk":-)
kos dere!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey May Britt! What a good girl you are to stay focused! I'm trying REALLY hard to be as good at the moment to try to clear my logjam of partly-done new designs and made good progress last week, so we'll see how this week works out. Hope you, Hanne and Bente have a fabulous time together and we'll look forward to seeing photos of your adventures ... and will try not to be TOO jealous! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

Raewyn said...

I love how your houses are turning out! I also like the idea of a quiltsafari! Sounds very adventurous and great fun!

Karen said...

I always enjoy your sayings for the day

mascanlon said...

YOu get so much done, I am always so impressed. I have finished 3 quilts this year, with only half the binding left on one to complete. Time to get back to the applique too. I love these houses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails