Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rusken learns to know the sewingroom



Today we have enjoyed some time in the sewingroom working on the Christmas heart table cloth. It is soooooooo fun looking at everything in this room, and I love spools of thread on the floor. And all the leftover cuttings from the fabrics. Think I am going to have a lot of fun in this room. Frida Cat have also joined us here, but she thinks I am too noisy at the moment. Purr purr from Rusken.

Saying for today:

I had been told that the
training procedure

with cats was difficult.
It's not.
Mine had me trained in two days.

~Bill Dana

5 comments:

Laila said...

Hi.
i belige you got a lot of "help "from this little guy .LOL

Hanne said...

You two will be the very best team - and Rusken has trained you well in just a few days :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Wishing you the best year in 2011.

Your new kitty is lovely. I've always like Abysinnian cats, they look like miniature mountain lions.

Gail :)

manda said...

Gosh he's cute!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love your new sewing companion. My furry just loves the sewing - noise, bits, threads, and tests (cat scans) each quilt before it goes out. Love the saying for the day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails