Sunday, August 14, 2011

And the winner is……….

Thank you for all your sweet comments on my 5 year bloggiversary.  Some of you are “old” bloggers that I have known since before I started to blog myself.  And others are really new bloggers that I have learned to know reacently.  All in all, this is all bloggers that I love to visit and get inspired from.  I hope you have as much fun with blogging as I have.  So I will continue blogging about my quiltinglife.  I have so many projects I have to finish (WISPs and UFOs) and SO many projects I want to start.  I guess if I shall manage to do everything in my quilting mind I have to live for 400 years.  That will be a lot of blogging LOL

004

On my giveaway guess I had a lot of comments.   And when I posted it I had not counted the buttons myself.

003

So I emptyed it on my cutting mat and started to count.  As you see there is a lot of small buttons there.  I got totally surprised realizing it was

434 white + 1 black button = total of 435 buttons.

And then over to check all your guesses.

One guess was pretty close with only 3 buttons wrong:

Blogger jofridsquilt said...

I think it is 438 buttons. Hugs Jofrid

10:20 AM CEST

Delete

Congratulations.  Please email me your adress and I will post the prize for you.

Saying for today:

Let us be grateful to people
who make us happy,
they are the charming gardeners
who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Proust

9 comments:

Mona said...

Jammen var jeg langt unna. Mange flotte knapper er det ihvertfall. Gratulerer til vinneren. Lykke til med videre blogging. Mye flott å se som gir inspirasjon.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY blog anniversary, May Britt ! ;>)

XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Hanne said...

Congratulations to Jofrid :-)

Gra said...

Congratulations to the winner. I would have never thought there were so many!!!!! haha!!!

Darlene said...

Congrats to the winner - wowzer that's alot of buttons!

julieQ said...

Happy blog anniversary! wow, five years!!

Becky said...

WOW! Thats a lot of buttons in that jar... congrats to Jofrid

Anonymous said...

so many buttons?!!! I did not think!
congratulations to the winner ... she had good eye!
I'm waiting to see all projects that you have to finish and those who you want to start, they will be as always beautiful!!!!
thanks May Britt
ciao
cathy

Little Penpen said...

Congrats! to the winner. That was a lot of buttons!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails