Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tour de Fibre–Happy sewing

Day 12:

3663_10151269839942907_1085734338_n

Today I found this photo on facebook, and I remembered Hannes post about sewingmachines need of tender, love and care (TLC). 

002

And my sewingmachine really needed some TLC.  Having done a lot of sewing lately, I have been so busy that I have forgotten to clean it.  And I started to hear some strange noices.   So today I gave my dear sewingmachine some TLC

004

and a new needle.  Now it is sewing like it was new. 

I advice you all to give your sewingmachine some TLC today.

Saying for today:

Kindness, like a boomerang,
always returns.
 
~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I gave mine TLC earlier today the lint just hoops up. In august I'm sending her to a spa to be tuned! LOL.

Grethe said...

Takk May Britt; tror det var deg som satt med på tanken en annen gang også ...er i gang... :-)

Raewyn said...

Great advice.... it's easy to put that job off till after the next project... but what a difference it does make. Love your little bags from your next post - they look very handy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails