Wednesday, May 01, 2013

April OPAM

 

I have 4 finishes this month.  You all know my basket quilt is finished.  Yohooo, so happy about that.   I have also finished 2 secrets that I can’t show you until the end of May.

20130427_140301

But I can show you this cover I made for my DD drawingboard.

009

Long time since I started applique these blocks.  It is for my Floral Beauty quilt.  Have no idea how many blocks I am going to make, just know I have to applique several more.  Two more blocks are prepped and ready to be appliqued.

010

I have appliqued down the hexagons circles on my One Day At A Time quilt.  Now I have to prepp more hexagons to make the flowers and the borders.

Hope you all are having a great day.

Saying for today:

310900_542085995834102_103918354_n

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your Floral Beauty blocks are lovely. As are your hexies.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done on your finishes and I agree with Susan...amazing blocks

Related Posts with Thumbnails