Saturday, June 29, 2013

Prologue Tour de Fibre 2013

001

Wating for Tour de Fibre to start saturday, I found an old UFO that I wanted to have focus on now.  Some years ago Bunny Hill gave these blocks as a free pattern on her blog.  It is called A Tisket A Tasket, a bucket full of baskets.  Discovered that I had two more blocks to prepp.

002

It is fun prepping the blocks, but my sewing room looks like a mess with a lot of fabrics all over the floor.  Even if there is just some small pieces to make, I have to find the perfect fabric and that one is always the last one you dig out of the fabric drawer.

003

Doing some applique while wating for my Tour de Fibre guest to arrive.

And Hanne came visiting me yesterday, and we drove down to Flisa to visit Kreative Ingema, my local quiltshop.

001002

She has my kind of fabric in her shop and we always find some goodies to buy. 

005

I have a plan with these fabrics. Perhaps you will see what during TdF.

1 comment:

mascanlon said...

LOve these baskets May Britt, you just have the best eye for how to put these beauties together. Looking forward to seeing this one done too.
Looks like you and Hanne are having a great time together. So nice to have a very good friend who shares your interests!

Related Posts with Thumbnails